Christening is a special and joyous event that marks the beginning of a child's spiritual journey. It is a time when the parents, family, and friends come together to shower their gifts and blessings on the little one. And what better way to share the occasion than by christening invitation cards? Here at Optimalprint, these cards are not just pieces of paper; they are a way to announce the event in style and make memories that will last forever!
They remind you of the special day in your guests' minds, which they can relive in the future. Moreover, personalised christening invitation cards add a touch of flair and formality to the event. It shows that you have put a lot of thought and effort into sending out the invitations and, thus, creates a sense of anticipation for the big day. Plus, making christening invitation cards have become so much more accessible online. With a few clicks, you could get a card worth cherishing. So why should you order christening invitation cards from Optimalprint? Well, there are many reasons...
Christening Invitation – for a Baby Girl
To make a Christening even more memorable, christening invites personalised for your baby girl will add a touch of beauty and elegance to the event. We have many designs, colours, themes, and christening invite template packs to get exactly what you want. Choose from modern designs with bright colours and clear lines to something more classic with intricate lace and floral patterns.
Making christening invites for a girl has never been easier due to the variety of customisation options we offer. In addition to the design elements, you can include personal details like the baby girl's name, date, venue, or any other personalised text you wish to have for a specific guest. Whatever you think, we will help to make it a reality here at Optimalprint.
Girls symbolise hope for the future, so it is natural to celebrate her arrival meaningfully.
Christening Invitations for Boys
You have come to the right place for those looking for christening invitation cards for a baby boy! Your baby boy needs amazing christening invitation cards to commemorate this milestone in his life. After all, it is a day that is supposed to be filled with joy and celebration for friends and family. A well-designed christening invitation card captures the essence of the event and conveys that it is important.
Moreover, a christening invitation can also reflect the parent's style and personality. Just like in the case of baby girl invitation cards, christening invitation packs for boys can also be classic or modern. In addition, you can choose from various themes and colours to create something that leaves a lasting impression on the guests. So, why go with boring, ordinary christening invitation cards when you can have something unforgettable?
Christening invitation cards for boys and girls also differ in design and colour scheme. Generally, boys' christening invitations tend to feature colours such as blue, green, and grey, with more masculine and classic designs, such as crosses or boats. On the other hand, girls' christening invitations tend to feature colours such as pink, lilac, and pastels and with designs such as floral patterns or butterflies.
However, this is a relaxed rule; many designs and colour schemes can be used for both boys' and girls' christening invitations.
Christening Invitation – Templates for your Cards
Choosing the right invitation card for a christening is a crucial part of the planning process. However, settling for one design could be complicated, given so many options are available in the market today. To simplify things, consider customising a christening invitation template to suit your specific needs and budget.
Since templates are pre-designed, you can use them as a starting point for christening and 1st birthday invitation cards. Here are a few tips for customising the right way:
1. Pick the right template: The first thing you must do to customise a template is choose the right one. Many types and genres of templates are available, both traditional and modern, so pick one based on your style and personality.
2. Personalise: Once the template is ready, you can start customising the details, such as the baby's name, date, venue, etc. You can also include a personal message or quote that might appeal to the receiver of the christening invitation.
3. Choose the right font and colours: When it comes to design, fonts play a crucial role in bringing the "whole package" together. So, take your time and choose a font that is easy on the eyes and complements the overall theme. Select colours that match the event or reflect the baby's gender.
4. Add images: Photo christening invitations are all the rage today and for self-explanatory reasons! It is a great way to add a personal touch to any template, plus people love seeing pictures of the newborn child. But you can add any image you want in a photo christening invitation, including religious symbols or other icons.
5. Choose the right paper: Lucky for you, there can be no "wrong choice" at Optimalprint. We know that paper quality significantly impacts the overall look and feel of christening invitation cards. That is why we only have premium silk and glossy paper finish to make your cards shine!
Customising a template is a great way to familiarise yourself with invitation card design work. So, why wait anymore? Order from Optimalprint right away! If you get our Plus Membership, you will get many other benefits like Free and fast delivery, an Extended 30-day quality guarantee, and other exclusive offers.